Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Whooo let the dog's out? No, seriously... who let them out?

Well, today started off with a bang... I can't say that an argument isn't healthy every so often. Still, it can really get your adrenaline pumping and it can take a bit to come down from. All because I locked the screen door... I try to please everyone, I really do. I fall into the "people-pleasers" category. It's kind of starting to wear on me though; especially when I can tell if you don't truly care. But now we're reverting to the times of the LiveJournal, where the internet made you tell people how you really feel... c'mon- you know you had a fight on there with somebody. Just like Joey and Linda here...



Anywho, I need to wrap up this post so I can Turbo Jam while my parents are out. :] Hi-YAH!

I'll leave you with this adorable dog, Nova, that I really would like to adopt and the thought that maybe you have enough time to adopt a dog as well....


He's a 3 year old Daschund/Beagle cross. Awwwwwwwww x a million.
G'day.

No comments: