Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brain fart

Whoops, so tonight I realized that I haven't posted in my blog for almost a week. I guess that's one of the cardinal sins in the blogging world. Hey, I'm new at this... I'll get the hang of it eventually.


(Not my kid, btw.)

So, I have a lot to catch up on, duh. I wish I had pictures from the RUSH concert on Friday night, but I don't have a camera phone and cameras weren't allowed anyhow. But maybe I can find a picture of the South Park RUSH clip they had. Ah, here we go:


That was pretty funny. Anywho, I'm not in the mood to type a whole lot right now; I'm just kind of "whatever guy"... or mellow and unfocused, to use real adjectives.
With that said, I shall return tomorrow to elaborate on my absence.

Graphics - Ourspace.biz at http://ourspace.biz/

MySpace Codes for Images at OurSpace.biz


This just seems funny to me. Its supposed to sparkle...

No comments: